About Twin Lakes Whitetails
Twin Lakes Whitetails is your Destination for a Whitetail Deer Hunting Trip of a Lifetime.
Our goal is to provide you with a hunting experience you will never forget. We have engineered proven genetics and feed regiment that ensures we will have a buck to give everyone the ultimate hunt. Settled in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains in Missouri, Twin Lakes Whitetails offers the thrill of western big game hunting without the costs and hassles.
Twin Lakes Whitetails offers hunters approximately 1700 acres of rolling woodlands, with multiple hunting locations that offer the greatest opportunity for success. Your hunt will be fully guided to help determine not only the score of the scoped buck but also to ensure that your buck is mature and in its prime. We guarantee your hunt with a 100% “No Game, No Pay” Policy. Our ranch also features two 20-acre stocked lakes, and Largemouth Bass fishing is included free with your hunting trip. We also offer Axis Deer Hunting and European Mouflon Hunting Packages, as well as bow hunting.
Additional Amenities at Twin Lakes Whitetails
- Engineered Genetics puts us in the top 10 breeders in the world
- 30+ years’ experience in providing guided hunts
- Guided and Unguided Hunts (Bow or Rifle)
- Fully furnished accommodations including Satellite TV and Wi-Fi
- Main Cabin has (3) Queen Beds and (1) Full Bed
- Secondary Cabin has (1) Queen Bed (2) Twin Beds and a Fold out Couch
- Hunting license included
- Field dressing deer to customer specifications included
- Free Largemouth Bass fishing included
- Skeet shooting available
- 3D Shooting Range
- Families and groups are welcome
- Only 50 miles from St. Louis nightlife
- All major credit cards accepted
- Fully equipped kitchen and outdoor grill